So, I bought a few things for myself for Christmas in conjunction with gift cards I received for Christmas (thanks dad!). I will do separate posts for each individual haul. I am headed home in the next few weeks so, it will be nice to show with a bunch of things to unbox (Christmas, my exploits, and 5 months of boxy charm!). My online took me to Sephora, Ulta, ColourPop, and Forever21. The ColourPop haul was an on the fly thing. I have been eyeing a few things for a while and I think I talked about some of them in my last post, but I ended up receiving a sale email so I just went with it.
The sale was a up to 40% off site wide with the highlights being 40% off supershock, 30% off jelly much shadows, and 20% off palettes. Great, because I have been eyeing some palettes and the Jelly much shadows. So the sale is currently going on, as I write this post and they also have a special where if you spend $50 you will receive a free eyeshadow palette (Chasing Rainbows).
- I received the Chasing Rainbows palette for free. This palette is normally $20. If you do not spend $50, this palette is $16.00 on sale right now. It has a 5-star rating on their website and has 54 reviews. It is a 15 pan palette and they reviews say that the shades are very pigmented.
- I bought two of the supershock highlighters in the shade Smoke n Whistles and Felicity. I have heard about Smoke n Whistles (I think the YouTuber Bridget/Porcelain was talking about it), but not about the other shade. Smoke n Whistles is described as cool toned-pink champagne with silver highlights and Felicity is described as gold with pink and copper pearl. They are originally $8, but were on sale for $4.80.
- I did end up purchasing the No filter foundation Stix in the shade Fair 27 N (hopefully this works!) I am always looking for good foundations. Foundations and powders are largely fails for me. Often times reviews will talk about how amazing a foundation is, but it absolutely does not work for me. These are originally $10, but I got it for $7. It is described as medium-buildable coverage and a natural finish and there are 30 shades.
- I also got 7 of the glitterally obsessed glitters shades below. Excited to try these out! (Swatches to come!) They are originally $8, but are on sale for $5.60. There are 11 shades out right now. I talked about wanting these in a previous post, so I am very excited!
(Shades: She lit, OMG I’m Wet, Wish Me luck, Dream About me, Starfire, Outside the Lines, and Avenue of Stars
- I got 5 of the jelly much shadows. They are also $8, but I received mine for $5.60. I can’t wait to try these, now that I already ordered and looked at the swatches I really wish I had gotten the green!! BUT I have been trying to be more conscious of what I buy…If these are nice I will probably get a few more! There are currently 16 shades.
(Shades: Once and Floral, No Rest for the Vivid, Morning Light, Sweet dreams, and Hallucinogenius)
- Lastly, in a previous wish lists I talked about wanting either the Lit & Wet palettes or the Sol + Mar palette sets. I ended up just getting both of them for $19.20 (originally $24). At first glance, the sets look similar to each other a warm tone palette and a blue/green palette, but they are actually pretty different and I think they would be great complementary palettes.
All of this at full price is $190. I ended up spending 122.20 and received free shipping! That is $67.80 saved!
Hope you enjoyed this, look out for an updated post on my thoughts on these products in January!
PS: All images are from the Colourpop website.