I am a little late on this post, mainly because it takes forever for me to receive packages out here! So, everyone was surprised when the VIB sale was announced and much earlier than usual. I read that there is still going to be one in November, which will be great to pick up some of the holiday collection. I have not tried all of these products and most of them I do not have an opinion on them yet. So, this post is an initial post (why I bought the product and initial thoughts) and in about a month, I will begin to update with my thoughts and experiences with the products.
- Herbivore- Hydrate + Glow Natural Skincare Mini Collection: I wanted to try this brand and anything that says glow on it captures my attention! Especially, because I feel that my skin has many issues!
- Benefit cosmetics-Gimme Brow + Volumizing Eyebrow Gel- The color is great and I only use it in the front of my brows. I have not used it while doing a full brow yet. The one thing that I was shocked about was how tiny the product is. I thought that I had mistakenly bought the mini, but I didn’t.
- ABH-Norvina Eyeshadow Palette: This released as I was heading out of the U.S. and I really pondered whether or not I should order it. I did not want to receive a broken product after a long wait, but I received it in perfect condition. I am in love with this so far. I love the purple! This is a great palette for green eyes. I plan on doing a full review, but I have already done a post with a look on my Instagram.
- It Cosmetics- Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting: My face often gets red so I was looking for a product to combat this. I am not sure what I was expecting, but it is pretty much a concealer and a little goes a long way. A review to come.
- Natasha Denona-Sunset Eyeshadow Palette: I have been waiting for this product to become available again for a year and a half (maybe longer!) I was subscribed to restock notifications on Sephora and Beautylish. I actually waited for the release to purchase my items during the VIB sale because $129 is a steep price! With the discount it was still $96.75! BUT where you are paying for the name it is a very beautiful palette with very good quality shadows. FULL review to come!
- Hourglass-Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Diffused Bronze Light: So I bought the mini of this. It is really a mini! I have yet to use it.
- Natasha Denona- Face Glow Foundation- Again, the word glow won me over. I am planning on trying this out really soon.
- Becca-Skin Love Weightless Blur Foundation in Linen: Initial impressions are this is pretty thick and covers a lot. I was thinking it was going to be dewier and surprisingly the lightest shade is extremely light!! Full review to come.
- Clarisonic-brush heads for deep pore cleansing-So far so good! It is a little harsher on my skin than my previous head.
Samples and point redemption:
These are the samples and products that I redeemed my points for. I have not really tried anything yet, but will update. There are a few items that I use sample product of regularly and always request or redeem them when available one is the flower bomb perfumes and the other is the take the day off balm. The balm is amazing and lasts forever! I only use it on my eye makeup and not my entire face I swipe a couple times over the product (I do not dig it out) and then I put it on my eyes and wait a few seconds, wipe off and VIOILA!
I plan on trying all the perfumes. I will do an update on them. I am just very picky about my fragrances and these seem to be very natural scents. So, we will see!
Thank you for stopping bye!