Hey everyone! This is my first monthly favorites post. I am really excited! I always plan to do these, but my the time I get around to it, it is already the next month. I am really working on posting more and being more consistent in my blogging and Instagram page. Here are my favorites for April:
1. Huda Beauty’s Textured Shadows Palette (Rose Gold Edition)- This palette is getting some use! It is so beautiful. I had to work with the textured glitters. They are unlike anything that I have used and not all of them apply well with a brush, but the secret is patting it on with your fingers. My top colors are Fling, 24k, and Rose Gold for the glitter shades. Moon dust for inner corner and brow bone highlights. Bossy, Shy, Henna, and sandalwood are beautiful mattes.
2. V Luxe by I Envy false lashes in Blair- These are soooo beautiful and so affordable! They are 100% virgin remy hair and they cost $4-$6. These are very durable and dramatic lashes.
3. Neutrogena Hydroboost water gel moisturizer and Aveeno’s positively radiant daily moisturizer- The Neutrogena moisturizer is my holy grail moisturizer for winter. I have repurchased this since I began using it last March. It smells wonderful and makes my skin so hydrated and soft. The only thing about this product is that it is only amazing on my skin in the winter. So, I purchased the Aveeno moisturizer that is light weight and has SPF 30 in it. I am loving it for the hot weather so far and funny enough this is the first moisturizer that I ever purchased when I first got into skin care and it is still amazing!
4. Murad’s Post acne Spot lightening gel- Wow! I have been using this product religiously over the last month. I had a horrible breakout around my jawline and I had a lot of hyper-pigmentation. Every night I cleanse my face and then apply this. I have seen a dramatic improvement of the redness and spots and I really do think that it has stopped me from breaking out more in that area. It is on the expensive side, but it has definitely been a great investment.
5. A.D.F Hydrocolloid Dressing- These are amazing! After watching my face I apply them over spots. In the morning, I remove them and the spots are either dried out or they have come to a head. These pull out all the liquid/pus. They are also clear and difficult to see. I only use them at night, but a lot of the Korean’s will wear them out and about. These are amazing!
6. Loreal’s Infallible foundation sponge- This sponge is so bouncy and soft. I am truly amazed. I know a lot of people like the real techniques sponges as a dupe for the beauty blender, but I still find that one too dense and not comparable at all. When I dampened the sponge it got even softer. It applied my make up flawlessly and I do not think it sucked up the product. I am in love! The price also can not be beat on Ulta it is $7.99 vs $20 for the beauty blender
7. Nyx’s #Nofilter finishing power in Porcelain- This powder is so soft and sets my make up flawlessly. I had stopped using powder for a really long time because I just found that it makes my make up so cakey, but this powder is so light and finely milled.
8. MAC’s Fix +- I know that this is a staple for most beauty’s, but I had never used this before until last August when I was at the beach with my room mate. It made my face stay put all day. I typically spray it and then pat it in with my beauty blender. Even though , I love the way it sets my make up. My absolute favorite attribute of this product is how it makes my skin look after I apply it to slightly cakey makeup. It really takes away the cake and makes my face look flawless. Its terrible, but sometimes I come home too late and do not take off my make up, but when I wake up in the morning I am always in awe of how good my face looks.
9. Lancome’s Teint Idole Ultra 24h makeup in 100 IVO N- I wouldn’t say this is full, full coverage, but it is natural and very beautiful. I have really been enjoying this and the color match is perfect. I apply my concealer before this and it covers everything and leaves a beautiful finish.
10. The Porefessional primer by Benefit- I know, I know I am late on this product. I had a sample size and I have no idea why I was not using this before! This is my holy grail for my giant pores. I apply it to my nose, forehead, and inner parts of my cheeks. Then I apply another primer to the rest of my face. This makes all of my favorite foundations look amazing and my pores flawless. So, I have recently found out that I was doing things wrong. I was not letting my moisturizer, primer, or foundation set before apply the next product. Once, I began doing this I have had the most fabulous looking foundation. Although, it was a little steep in price, I bought the full size product. The sample size lasted almost a month! So, I know a little goes a long way.
11. Nature’s Bounty Hair Skin & nails Gummies- This is a repurchase. The taste good and I actually feel like they work helping me grow my hair and nails out.
12. Full Cover liquid concealer in 02 Natural Beige- This stuff is thick, but very blendable and I do think it is a little dark for me, but the coverage is awesome. It covers everything! I will be purchasing it in a lighter shade before I leave Korea!
13. Too Faced lipstick in Unicorn Tears- I know this stuff went viral last year, but I have just got around to using it for fun spring/summer looks. I am not a huge fan of it on its own, but applied under and over liquid lipsticks in the center of the lips it is rather beautiful! UbI like it under Kate Von D’s liquid lipstick in Miss Argentina!
14. Tony Moly’s Timeless Placenta Hydrogel mask- Huda beauty has been raving about this product! I would say application of it is difficult and even annoying, but wow! After, taking it off my skin was baby soft and super glowy. It is a little pricier than other Tony Moly Masks, but it feels luxurious.
What are your April faves? Thank you for tuning in!